City code and charter
Access the city code and charter
Please note that the only ordinances listed are those that are not yet in the online city code and which would amend the city code. Since some ordinances do not amend the code, there may be gaps in the sequence of ordinance numbers.
- Ordinance no. 2014-12 (PDF)
- An ordinance amending Minnetonka city charter section 6.05, regarding purchasing.
- Ordinance no. 2014-07 (PDF)
- An ordinance amending sections 300.02, 300.18, 300.19, 300.20, 300.21 and 300.31 of the city code; requiring conditional use permits for microbreweries in the B-2, B-3, PID and I-1 zoning districts.
- Ordinance no. 2014-06 (PDF)
- An ordinance authorizing the issuance of licenses for off-sale brewpubs, off-sale small brewers, and on-sale brewer taprooms; clarifying food requirements for retail licensees; amending sections 600.025, 600.030, 600.035 and 600.070 of the Minnetonka City Code.