Do you have a question or comment about this site?
We are happy to help.
We work to make this site as easy to use as possible and try to fix any mistakes, but sometimes we miss something. If you let us know, we can try to fix it.
If you are having trouble, please first take a look through the information in the site help section. You might be able to find an answer there more quickly than we can respond.
However, if you are still having trouble or haven’t found an answer to your question, please contact Marc Drummond, Web Technologies Coordinator, at email@example.com or 952.939.8384. You can also feel free to share any feedback or suggestions about eminnetonka.com.
For a specific problem with the Web site, please make sure to include the following information:
- A specific description of the problem you are experiencing.
- The page you were on when the problem occurred.
- The web browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- If possible, the version of the web browser you are using.
- The type of computer you are using, and if possible, the operating system version.
Please note that if you are having trouble with your computer in general, and not just this particular Web site, your best option for help is to contact IT support, whether that is with the people who provide your internet connection or with the IT department at your company, if you are accessing this site from work.