Senior Services is looking for volunteers to help with various programs. The following list includes some of the volunteer options:
- Income tax volunteers needed
- The center is looking for income tax volunteers for the 2012 tax season (preparing 2011 tax returns). Please contact Steve Pieh at 952.939.8366.
- Blood pressure nurses needed
- The center is looking for occasional back-up blood pressure nurses. Please contact Steve Pieh at 952.939.8366.
- Craft committee
- This group makes favors and table decorations for monthly parties.
- Volunteers are needed to help do dishes after lunches and special events.
- Script folding
- The center is looking for volunteers to help fold our monthly newsletter.
For volunteering opportunities please call 952.939.8393.
Donations to senior services
Senior services has a memorial fund that any donations given goes into. These donations go towards items that are needed to improve the center for the participants.
Limited financial scholarships are available for Minnetonka residents age 55 and over, for events, classes and one day trips, sponsored by Minnetonka Senior Services. Scholarships are confidential. To learn more, contact 952.939.8393.