Know who to call about potholes
Various roads running through Minnetonka are owned by the city, county or the state, and it’s important to contact the appropriate maintenance agency if you have a concern about pot holes or other road conditions. If you are unsure of which office to call, or you are calling about a city-owned street, contact Minnetonka Public Works at 952.988.8400 or Minnetonka Mike: the street division schedules crews to maintain the city’s road surfaces.
- Phone: 651.582.1550
- Online: MnDOT pothole reporting
- I-394, I-494, State Hwy. 7 and State Hwy. 169
- Hennepin County
- Phone: 612.596.0299
- Online: Hennepin County pothole reporting
- Excelsior Boulevard (CR 3), Eden Prairie Road/Woodhill Road (CR 4), Minnetonka Boulevard (CR 5), Gleason Lake Road (CR 15), McGinty Road (CR 16), Baker Road (CR 60), Plymouth Road (CR 61), Crosstown (CR 62), Hopkins Crossroad (CR 73) and County Rd. 101. Learn more about how to tell a county road from a state or city road.
- Parking lots
- If you have concerns about the conditions of parking lots at shopping centers or in other commercial areas, please contact a business owner near the parking lot to express your concern. These lots are privately owned and not maintained by the city. Any questions about parking lots at city-owned facilities may be directed to Minnetonka Public Works at 952.988.8400.