The city of Minnetonka strives to communicate openly and often with residents, visitors and businesses in a variety of ways. This includes city channels such as regular newsletters, the Internet, email, live and on-demand videostreaming, cable television, as well as external channels such as local newspapers and television media. Since communication is a two-way process, we welcome your comments and questions about the content or delivery of any of these communication pieces. Want to stay informed about city activities? Read on!
- Minnetonka Memo
- The city’s newsletter, delivered monthly to everyone in the city.
- Minnetonka Minute e-newsletter
- City information delivered directly to subscriber email accounts every Thursday.
- Minnetonka Script
- Information and news about the Minnetonka Senior Services.
- News for Neighbors
- Important information from the Minnetonka Police Department.
- Recreation brochure
- Learn about the many activities offered by Minnetonka Recreation Services.