Minnesota Fix-Up Fund home improvement loan
The Minnesota Fix-Up Fund allows homeowners to make home, energy efficiency, and accessibility improvements through a low-interest loan.
Examples of improvement that can be made include:
- Room addition or new garage
- Furnace/air conditioning installation
- Roof replacement
- New paint job/siding
- Upgrade/replace electrical wiring
- Septic system/plumbing repairs
- Energy conservation (such as windows, doors, insulation)
- Accessibility improvements (bathrooms, ramps)
For more information contact Center for Energy and Environment at 612.335.5884 or visit their website (www.mncee.org).