Current news and events
The Hennepin County Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Community Collection is set for 9 a.m.–4 p.m., on Thursday, May 15, Friday, May 16, and Saturday, May 17, at Minnetonka Public Works.
Did you order a tree through the city tree sale? Be sure to mark your calendar now and pick them up on April 25 or 26.
Each day of Severe Weather Awareness Week, April 21–25, focuses on a different topic. Take the time now to ensure you and your family are ready for these severe weather events.
Planning on spring yard clean up? The spring leaf drop-off program ends May 17.
Attend a workshop Wednesday, May 7, 5:30–6:30 p.m. in the Minnehaha Room at Minnetonka City Hall, to learn about the options available to address property issues between neighbors.
Minnetonka Public Works offers some information about frozen water pipes.
View presentation slides from the February 27 workshop on the basics of formative pruning for small trees.
This just in…
- Election judge info session is May 7
- Who’s responsible for boulevard trees?
- Stay safe with these bike helmet tips
- Train for a triathlon at Williston Center
- Know your smoke, carbon monoxide alarms
- Join a youth choir for grades 2 to 12
- 2013 Minnetonka drinking water report now available
- Emerald ash borer and extreme cold
- Burwell House volunteers needed
- More recent news stories
- City Council
- April 28, 6:30 p.m.
- April 21, 6:30 p.m.
- April 21, 6:15 p.m.
- More city council meetings
- Planning Commission
- May 1, 6:30 p.m.
- April 23, 6:30 p.m.
- More planning commission meetings
- 2014 city calendar
Updated Apr. 24, 2014
- 2014 upcoming meetings
Updated Apr. 17, 2014
- Meetings of other boards and commissions